Notice of Annual General Meeting 2018
To all shareholders of Baldons and Nuneham Community Society Limited,
The management committee of the Society hereby gives notice that the second annual
general meeting of the Society will take place at 7.30pm on Wednesday 4th July 2018
at the Seven Stars.
The business of the meeting will be:
- To receive from the management committee the accounts of the Society and the report of the auditor.
- To re-elect the Society’s auditor
- To elect the members of the Management Committee
- To receive from the management committee a report on performance in the previous year and plans for the future
- To consider and if appropriate to resolve to pay interest to shareholders at a rate of 1.85%* for the year 25 March 2017 to 24 March 2018
*due to the change of BOE base rate on 2nd November 2017, this is the blended interest rate for the financial year (142 days at 2% and 223 days at 1.75%).
Based on the transitional rules, three members of the management committee must stand-down at this AGM. Phil Collins & Philip Gardner will stand-down and not stand for re-election. Robin Timms, as the next in turn due to time served, will stand-down however will stand for re-election. Anyone who would like to also stand for election is invited to notify a member of the management committee by Friday 22nd June and to submit by that date a short statement which will be circulated at the AGM.
Dated: 8th June 2018